Below are our frequently asked questions. For more information, please contact us for a consultation.
If you haven’t received it by Oct. 15th, or misplaced it, call the customer service # on the back of your plan ID card and have them re-send it or access it through your online member account as it does contain important information you’ll want to review and keep in your files for reference during the new year.
When you receive your ANOC each year, it’s important to verify:
For Prescription Drug Plans
1. Are my routine medications still covered on the plan’s formulary?
2. What will they cost? (Based on assigned tier) What pharmacies provide the lowest costs?
3. How much is my monthly premium or annual deductible changing? Some plans waive the annual deductible on lower tier meds. This will be indicated in your ANOC.
For Medicare Advantage Plans, if drug coverage is included verify the same information above, plus…
1. Are my providers still in the network?
2. What are my deductibles/copays/coinsurances/cost-shares for all included plan benefits?
If the information is not clear in your ANOC, simply call your plan and ask a representative to verify these items for the upcoming plan year. If you’re satisfied with the plans’ updates, simply let the plan automatically renew. If you’re not satisfied, or simply curious to compare, starting October 15th, use our Medicare Rx plan shopping link below.
Optional comparison instructions in the video are for Drug Plans only (not Medicare Advantage plans). You’ll be presented with companies I’ve chosen to represent, based on reputation, years of reliable experience and the added benefit that I can assist you during the year, if needed, for no added cost. Easily switch online during AEP if you choose. Your current Medicare Rx plan will automatically end when your new Medicare Rx plan begins (January 1st if during AEP). If you stay with your existing Rx plan, do nothing, and the plan continues according to the new Annual Notice of Change (ANOC) mailed to you.
If you still require assistance, call our office for assistance 614-899-0992.